Artemis is the one-in-herself Huntress Goddess of Greek Mythology. She is also one of the three Moon Goddesses and one of the three Virgin Goddess of Greek Mythology. Artemis represents the indomitable spirit in all beings, which this design is made to honor. It is made to empower and inspire.
The design is based on the painting "Artemis" by Daniel Brophy, printed on an organic cotton tote bag. There’s more than enough room for groceries, books, and anything in between.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16″ × 14 ½″ × 5″ (40.6 cm × 35.6 cm × 12.7 cm)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ (2.5 cm) wide dual straps, 24.5″ (62.2 cm) length
• Open main compartment
• Blank product components sourced from Vietnam
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!